He will be joined by Penny Tassoni and Alice Sharp to explore the invaluable role of story and rhyme in early learning and language development, and gain ideas for story sharing and story telling, along with a special focus on stories and rhymes for birth to threes.
As well as the masterclasses is a programme of 20 hour-long seminars which includes:
- · Preparing for Ofsted inspection
- · Challenge and adventure in children's learning outdoors with Kathryn Solly
- · The place of ICT in early learning environments with Harriet Price
- · Kay Mathieson on challenging behaviour
- · Messy play for the under-threes with Alice Sharp
- · Spending the Early Years Pupil Premium wisely
- · The Characteristics of Effective Learning with Nancy Stewart
- · Forest schools with Martin Pace
- · Plus many more from speakers including Penny Tassoni, Anni McTavish and Julia Manning-Morton.
The Nursery World Show 2016 promises to be an unmissable event, packed with brilliant CPD opportunities, an exhibition featuring the leading suppliers of products, resources and services, as well as free Live Theatre demonstrations and the chance to network.