Our last Nursery World Update of 2012 goes out on Friday 21 December, with latest news and some Christmas specials.
E-mail bulletins start again on Wednesday 2 January, with Nursery Management, followed by Nursery World Update on Friday 4 January.
Nursery World magazine
The next issue of the magazine will be out on Monday 14 January, with news, opinion and some great new feature series, including 'Two-Year-Olds' by Penny Tassoni, 'Home Learning' - ideas for parents, 'Let's Explore' - project-based activity articles, and 'Practical Management'.
Until then, you can keep up with the latest news on our website.
Why not take the chance to explore our website in more depth over the Christmas break?
- Watch our video for a step-by-step guide to making the most of Nursery World online
- Catch up on the biggest stories of the year with our Big Issues on two-year-olds places, the Nutbrown Review, the revised EYFS, childcare costs, nursery food and more
- For best practice go to our Practice Guides section, where you'll find the most popular series that have run in Nursery World, such as 'How Children Learn' and 'Your Guide to the Revised EYFS', along with collections of articles on themes from 'Supporting Boys' to 'Outdoor Provision and Play', and 'Treasure Baskets'
- Explore our Management section for advice on HR, inspections, business development and more
- Read reviews of the best early years equipment and books
2013 promises to be another extremely busy and challenging year for the early years community, with government responses to the Nutbrown Review on workforce and qualifications, and to the Childcare Commission imminent; changes to regulation including ratios on the cards; and the two-year-olds places programme gearing up.
Make sure you have all the information and advice you need, and start the new year with a subscription to Nursery World in print and online. Or why not buy a subscription as a gift for a friend or colleague. Go to www.haysubs.com/nwjan13 and use promo code NWJAN13.
Best wishes from the Nursery World team