Oliver Steeper inquest: Practitioners' paediatric first aid certificates were out of date

Katy Morton
Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Staff at Jelly beans Nursery in Kent, where Oliver Steeper choked on food and later passed away in hospital, did not have up-to-date first aid training, the inquest has heard.

Oliver Steeper, PHOTO: Steeper Foundation
Oliver Steeper, PHOTO: Steeper Foundation

Register now to continue reading

Thank you for visiting Nursery World and making use of our archive of more than 35,000 expert features, subject guides, case studies and policy updates. Why not register today and enjoy the following great benefits:

  • Free access to 4 subscriber-only articles per month
  • Unlimited access to news and opinion
  • Email newsletter providing activity ideas, best practice and breaking news
Register Now

Nursery World Print & Website

  • Latest print issues
  • Latest online articles
  • Archive of more than 35,000 articles
  • Free monthly activity poster
  • Themed supplements

From £11 / month

Subscribe

Nursery World Digital Membership

  • Latest digital issues
  • Latest online articles
  • Archive of more than 35,000 articles
  • Themed supplements

From £11 / month

Subscribe

© MA Education 2024. Published by MA Education Limited, St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0PB, a company registered in England and Wales no. 04002826. MA Education is part of the Mark Allen Group. – All Rights Reserved