An action-packed time at the Nursery World Show 2016
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Make the most of your day at the show, with a major exhibition, Live Theatre sessions and cooking demonstrations on offer
The exhibition will feature more than 100 stands, including:
- Early years organisations 4Children, Early Education, NDNA, Pre-School Learning Alliance and Pacey
- Equipment companies including Community Playthings, Hope, Cosy, TTS, Early Years Direct, Baby and More, Best Years, YPO, Zoomer, Yellow Door and Morleys
- IT suppliers Capture Education, Digital Nursery, EYLOG, Firststeps, Kinderly, Sherston, 2Simple, First Steps, Astec
- Charities such as Barnardo's Big Toddle, Action for Children, I CAN and Comic Relief
- Training organisations including Barnet Early Years Alliance, BNG Training, CACHE, NEYTCo, EY Unique Training, PBD, the University of Bedofrdshire and Pen Green, Tigerlily, Montessori St Nicholas and the University of Greenwich
- Nutrition companies including Annabel Karmel, Asda, Children's Food Trust and Yumyumme
- The DfE
- Many more, including book publishing companies, animal encounters, unions, recruitment companies, clothing suppliers, property, photography, and special needs
Reflections on Learning is promising to display hundreds of ethically sourced resources, all at half price.
Early Years Direct is the headline sponsor for the show.
So plan your route, and make the most of your day to talk to our exhibitiors, try new products and resources, buy the best for your setting and pick up lots of information and advice.
The Nutrition Zone returns for 2016, featuring a demonstration area with full working kitchen.
- Annabel Karmel, leading expert and best-selling author on young children’s nutrition, will be cooking delicious meals to inspire early years settings on Friday from 12.00-13.00
- Caterers YumYumMe will be holding sessions on ‘Clever food for clever nurseries’ on Saturday from 10.30-11.00 and 14.00-14.30
- 'Fun food that packs a punch - delicious & healthy food ideas for busy little people' with Kate Percy of Go faster food for schools is on Saturday from 12-12.30.
Annabel Karmel will also have a stand in the exhibition where visitors can buy her books and find advice about providing meals for children in early years settings.
The Live Theatre on the exhibition floor will be buzzing throughout the show, with free presentations from leading suppliers and providers ranging from supporting children with language delay to training, music, apps for young learners and childminding.
Make sure you drop in to pick up some great advice and guidance.
We're delighted that the Live Theatre will be sponsored by childcare.co.uk.
- Supporting children's speech, language and communication development, with Shona Crichton of the Communication Trust
- Let's talk training, with Susan McGhee of BNG Training
- Sounds of Intent in the early years, with Professor Adam Ockleford of Roehampton University
- Sustained shared thinking in the real world, with Mine Conkbayir and Michael Jones
- How to narrow the gap for 3-4-year-olds with delayed language, with Kate Freeman of I CAN