Articles: 3 results Filter results »
Painting offers young children a world of opportunities for experimentation and expression, so early years settings should equip them with ample materials and varied techniques.
The essential provision for a creative art environment takes account of the space and materials made available and the display of children's finished works.
Using simple tools with simple rules will reward children with a wealth of learning and skills development, says early years consultant Linda Pound.
- Feature (3)
- Activities (3)
- Curriculum (3)
- Expressive arts and design (3)
- Practice (3)
- Enabling environments (2)
- Learning & development (2)
- Communication and language (1)
- Eyfs best practice (1)
- Equipment and resources (1)
- Literacy (1)
- Mathematics (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)
- Physical development (1)
- Understanding the world (1)