Don't miss the new edition of Nursery Management
Friday, March 16, 2018
Sustainability, skills and SEND are all under the microscope in the Spring 2018 edition of Nursery Management, published free today with the 19 March issue of Nursery World.
Our popular supplement is packed with ideas and information for everyone managing early years settings, in articles you'll need to read.
Featured in Nursery Management Spring 2018:
- How can you reduce your setting's use of plastic?
- An exclusive update on the EYE Level 3 standard
- Education, Health and Care Plans - are they supporting young children with SEND?
- Visit projects are around the world that are helping the poorest children
- How job-sharing can help to share best practice
- Parents' key concerns about messy play and how to reassure them
- A step-by-step guide to good nursery design
- The challenges of rolling out the Integrated Review
All Nursery Management content is also be available on our website for subscribers only. Make sure you receive all our magazines, supplements and posters, plus access to our online archive of more than 33,000 articles