New edition of Nursery Food free with the latest issue of Nursery World
Monday, February 6, 2017
Don't miss a wealth of advice and information on providing healthy, nutritious food for young children, including challenges of the 30 free hours.
Nursery Food is our annual special focus on nutrition for children from brith to five. The latest edition includes:
- A report on how the extended childcare offer could affect the quality of nursery food
- Why breakfast is such an important meal
- Catering for meatlimes as a childminder
- Writing a food hygiene policy to support staff and keep children safe
- A healthy eating initiative in Glasgow helping families to cook from scratch
- The pros and cons of moving from a bottle to an open cup
Make sure you receive every issue of Nursery World, complete access to our website and all our supplements and posters with a subscription.