Articles: 94 results Filter results »
As the recession starts to bite and parents lose jobs, what can managers do to safeguard the futures of their settings? Mary Evans looks at survival tactics.
Nursery managers are now gaining a picture of what true integrated working looks like. Karen Faux sees what it will mean in practice.
In the current economic climate nursery managers are battening down the hatches and finding ways to be resourceful. This means making savings wherever possible and getting the most out of staff.
Little People's Day Nurseries, which now has three branches, started out downstairs in the family home, says Laura Marcus.
- Management (94)
- Supplement - Nursery Management (94)
- Provision (37)
- Business (14)
- Careers and training (12)
- Policy and politics (9)
- Practice (6)
- Enabling environments (5)
- Child development (2)
- Equipment and resources (2)
- Funding (2)
- Working with parents (2)
- Birth to threes (1)
- Curriculum (1)
- Early years teacher status (1)
- Health and nutrition (1)
- Inclusion (1)
- Learning & development (1)
- Legislation and regulation (1)
- Safeguarding/child protection (1)