Articles: 2 results Filter results »
The upcoming review of the Early Years Foundation Stage needs to look carefully at worldwide studies of effective pre-school approaches, says Oli de Botton of the CfBT Education Trust.
Only meaningful dialogue between the Government and the early years sector will avoid ideological swings in policy and achieve a balanced approach to reform of the EYFS, say Margaret Edgington, Richard House and Kim Simpson of the Open EYE Campaign.
- Communication and language (2)
- Curriculum (2)
- Expressive arts and design (2)
- Literacy (2)
- Mathematics (2)
- Observation/assessment/planning (2)
- Personal/social/emotional development (2)
- Physical development (2)
- Policy and politics (2)
- Practice (2)
- Understanding the world (2)