Articles: 4 results Filter results »
An early years project aiming to promote inclusion through the creative arts challenged everyone's thinking. Louise Jackson explains how.
Poetry is portable in these suggestions for learning, sharing and having fun from Helen Bromley.
When children are exposed to a wide range of thought-provoking experiences and encouraged to make their own decisions, they will take responsibility for their learning. Marion Dowling shows how.
Sometimes overlooked or left to art activities, pattern is fundamental to children's understanding of mathematics, says Judith Stevens.
- Feature (4)
- Activities (4)
- Communication and language (4)
- Curriculum (4)
- Inclusion (4)
- Literacy (4)
- Practice (4)
- Expressive arts and design (3)
- Child development (2)
- Enabling environments (2)
- Let's explore (2)
- Observation/assessment/planning (2)
- Other (2)
- Personal/social/emotional development (2)
- Understanding the world (2)
- A unique child (1)
- Equipment and resources (1)
- Learning & development (1)
- Mathematics (1)
- 2008 (4)