Advertise with Nursery World
Nursery World is the leading title for the childcare and early years education sector and is committed to supporting good practice in the provision of high quality integrated services for children, parents and the community.
For more than 90 years, it has been an essential resource for the public, private and voluntary sectors, covering education, care, family support and health - all key elements in determining the best outcomes for children and their families.
In print and online, and through live events, Nursery World reaches the highest quality audience from all areas of childcare and early years education.
Download the 2019 Nursery World Media Kit for all the information you need about our print and online products and events including conferences, awards and Nursery World Exchange, along with audience data and rates for display and recruitment advertising.
A history of delivering the right response to advertisers has meant that Nursery World is the market leader for recruitment, carrying more job advertising than any other publication in this sector.
Our job site - NurseryWorldJobs.co.uk - is one of the most popular destinations for jobs seekers in the early years sector and is growing rapidly with hundreds of nursery vacancies and nanny jobs. In print and online, Nursery World Jobs delivers the best response for recruitment advertisers.
For more information, contact:
Recruitment Sales Executive
020 7501 6711
We can help your organisation sell more products and/or services by delivering your message via the following platforms:
The Print Portfolio:
- The largest fully paid-for print circulation in the childcare and early years sector – 8,001 subscriptions every fortnight (ABC verified*)
- A proven decision-making audience – over 83% of our subscribers are supervisor level or above.
By advertising in print you are:
- Associating your brand with trusted, independent editorial, written by an award-winning team
- Aligning yourselves with exclusive content – we regularly have key sector experts writing exclusive articles for us, including Julian Grenier, Penny Tassoni, Tina Bruce and Gill Jones of Ofsted.
- Using the tried and tested, longest established media brand in the sector, first published in 1925
- Retaining complete control of delivering your message at the time you want it to be seen, with the immeciacy of fortnightly publication.
Nursery World lends its expertise to producing sector-specific supplements throughout the year – Nursery Management, Nursery Chains, Training Today and Nursery Equipment.
The Online Portfolio:
www.nurseryworld.co.uk is the UK’s leading website for the childcare and early years sector, Delivering daily breaking news, reviews, discussion and in-depth reports. The site averages 125,000 unique users each month and delivers news bulletins to more than 35,000 professionals (fully requested) every week.
- Largest digital audience in the market, www.nurseryworld.co.uk has on average 260,000 page impressions per month.
Nurseryworld.co.uk is able to tailor the perfect online solution for you and get your message seen by an average of 125,000 individuals each month. This provides our audience with a direct link to your website, increasing your website traffic and opportunity to sell.
- Complete flexibility over the timing and message for the length of your campaign
- Geo-targeting options
- Rich media advertising solutions
- Microsite creation
- Sponsor channels
- Mobile / tablet advertising
Our bulletins ensure your advert is delivered straight to the inbox of the recipients. All of our news bulletins are fully requested.
- The twice weekly Update Bulletin – News and best practice relevant for everyone working in childcare and early years education. Nearly 16,000 recipients every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Weekly Practice Bulletin and Management Bulletin are sent to more than 10,800 and 8,500 recipients respectively.
*ABC- (Audit Bureau of Circulations), the industry body for media measurement. http://www.abc.org.uk/About-us/What-we-do/
For more information, contact:
020 7501 6759