Articles: 581 results Filter results »
Parents in the most deprived parts of the country and on low incomes are much less likely to use or be aware of 30-hour childcare.
Every child at a funded early learning and childcare session in Scotland will receive a free healthy meal in plans set out by the Scottish government.
Our round-up of your festive photos. Merry Christmas!
A series of free workshops has been launched to encourage more intergenerational experiences.
The number of nursery vacancies has dropped while the number of staff qualified to Level 3 has increased, according to early years data company Ceeda.
The early learning gap between children in poverty and their peers has widened in half of areas across England, according to new analysis.
Disadvantaged children are missing out on funded childcare, local authorities have warned.
Early years services must prioritise children’s cognitive development to combat income-related learning gaps, an early intervention charity has warned.
Children are arriving at school without winter coats and wearing sandals in cold weather, according to teachers polled by the National Education Union.
Teachers working in Leicester City’s children’s centres are at risk of losing their jobs because the council says it can no longer afford them.
- Policy and politics (194)
- Management (159)
- Provision (155)
- Early years education (140)
- Childcare (134)
- Business (120)
- Funding (108)
- Nurseries (107)
- Careers and training (106)
- Families (104)
- Health (65)
- Child development (62)
- Curriculum (49)
- Schools (45)
- Local authorities (33)
- Health and nutrition (27)
- Inclusion (27)
- Activities (25)
- Training/education/students (24)
- Childminding (22)
- Inspection (20)
- Legislation and regulation (20)
- Practice (19)
- Working with parents (19)
- Equipment and resources (18)
- Children's centres (15)
- Special needs (14)
- Safeguarding/child protection (12)
- Literacy (11)
- Social services (9)
- Communication and language (7)
- Early years teacher status (6)
- Nutrition (6)
- Birth to threes (4)
- Expressive arts and design (3)
- Mathematics (3)
- Understanding the world (3)
- Behaviour (2)
- Business development (2)
- Eyfs best practice (1)
- Observation/assessment/planning (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)
- Physical development (1)