Articles: 5 results Filter results »
Products to encourage children's verbal and written communication skills are tested by early years settings, who report back to Mary Evans.
- My Animals by Xavier Deneux. Bloomsbury Children's Books, boardbook, 6.99
Musical instruments can help children develop the sound recognition skills essential for reading, spelling and writing. Early years settings call the tune as they try out a few for Nicole Weinstein.
Early years settings put resources designed to encourage scientific research and exploration to the test with young children and tell Sue Hubberstey about their conclusions.
Puppets come in all shapes and sizes and are indispensable in most settings. Early years professionals put their hands up and give their verdicts on the following selection to Sue Hubberstey.
- Curriculum (5)
- Equipment and resources (5)
- Practice (5)
- Communication and language (4)
- Enabling environments (4)
- Literacy (4)
- Other (4)
- Activities (2)
- Child development (2)
- Expressive arts and design (2)
- Observation/assessment/planning (2)
- Personal/social/emotional development (2)
- Understanding the world (2)
- Birth to threes (1)
- Books - children (1)
- Learning & development (1)
- Mathematics (1)
- Provision (1)