Articles: 3 results Filter results »
In our National Strategies series Dr Andrew Lockett, Early Years Regional Adviser (NE), Anne Lamb, Early Years Senior Regional Adviser (EE M) and Jan Lepley, Senior Adviser, reflect on the importance of being outside.
Whether they are fashioned from hedgerows or built for purpose from tents and playhouses, dens should be personal retreats for children and places that inspire their imagination and learning, says Diana Lawton.
Everyday life can be a continuous topic when children are encouraged to experience nature's elements up close. Diana Lawton shows how.
- Feature (3)
- Curriculum (3)
- Practice (3)
- Understanding the world (3)
- Activities (2)
- Enabling environments (2)
- Physical development (2)
- Equipment and resources (1)
- Expressive arts and design (1)
- Learning & development (1)
- Let's explore (1)
- Supplement - nursery equipment (1)