Articles: 755 results Filter results »
Don't forget - the deadline for the Nursery World Awards 2015 is tomorrow 31 May.
Name: Jo HallingPosition: Operations director, Hopscotch Children's Nurseries
A new Department for Education survey asking parents for their opinions on staff:child ratios has raised concern among the sector that there will be a renewed push for a relaxation.
Research interviews began last week with families taking part in one of the largest ever Government-funded studies into early years education.
Position: Managing director of Tinies Childcare North West
Education secretary Michael Gove has mooted the possibility that changes to business rate relief and VAT for nurseries could be considered at the same time as plans being looked into for academies and free schools.
The family-owned nursery group is expanding rapidly, with the launch of two new nurseries, one in a former police station.
Following last weekend's Big Conversation, Ofsted has confirmed that it would like to meet with representatives from the early years sector.
West Yorkshire chain Kinder Haven opens its fifth setting in Bradford this week.
Get up to speed with the all the latest Government proposals and find out what they could mean for your business by taking a look at the current issue of our Nursery Management supplement.
- Management (755)
- Provision (755)
- Policy and politics (255)
- Online only (222)
- Careers and training (83)
- Working with parents (67)
- Business (54)
- Supplement - nursery management (37)
- Practice (32)
- Legislation and regulation (30)
- Supplement - nursery chains (26)
- Curriculum (23)
- Other (23)
- Health and nutrition (22)
- Inspection (20)
- Take twos (11)
- Archive (8)
- Birth to threes (8)
- Child development (8)
- Equipment and resources (6)
- Safeguarding/child protection (6)
- Families (5)
- Inclusion (5)
- Funding (4)
- Hr update (4)
- Viewpoint (3)
- Activities (2)
- Health (2)
- Learning & development (2)
- Nancy stewart (2)
- Nutrition (2)
- Positive relationships (2)
- A unique child (1)
- Case study (1)
- Communication and language (1)
- Eyfs best practice (1)
- Early years teacher status (1)
- Enabling environments (1)
- Interview (1)
- Literacy (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)