Articles: 3 results Filter results »
Parents were won over when a nursery let the children explore working with real tools, says Laura Wayman.
Anticipation of a real event gave the opportunity for the young children at Busy Bees nursery in Durham City to play and learn via a pretend nuptials.
Raising plants indoors is a great way to anticipate what nature will be doing outdoors, as Kathy Swinburne at Busy Bears Children's Day Nursery, Co Durham, discovers.
- Feature (3)
- Activities (3)
- Curriculum (3)
- Learning & development (3)
- Personal/social/emotional development (3)
- Practice (3)
- Understanding the world (3)
- Communication and language (2)
- Literacy (2)
- Case study (1)
- Expressive arts and design (1)
- Mathematics (1)
- Physical development (1)
- Working with parents (1)