Articles: 246 results Filter results »
Ireland's childcare providers need to be seen as providing a public service to ensure quality for children, an early years organisation argues.
The nursery owned by parent company Busy Bees, which was closed while police investigated the death of a child, has now re-opened.
Birmingham Council has commissioned an independent review into the affordability for early years providers of paying staff the living wage.
The quality and cost of childcare are main concerns for new mothers when deciding whether to return to work, shows new research.
A Busy Bees nursery in Edinburgh has closed while police investigate the death of a child who stopped breathing while in its care.
The Liberal Democrats would ensure that Early Years Teachers would be able to achieve qualified teacher status.
The Labour party wants to introduce a 'leaner and more hard-edged’ Sure Start focused on outcomes if it comes into power next year.
The Government has launched a new parent campaign to highlight the cash value of early education places.
Charity Scottish Book Trust wants children to automatically be enrolled at their local library to help ensure libraries' survival.
A new toolkit has been launched to support early years and health teams implement the Integrated Review for two-year-olds.
- Online only (246)
- Provision (130)
- Childcare (116)
- Nurseries (98)
- Early years education (94)
- Policy and politics (64)
- Families (55)
- Schools (49)
- Management (40)
- Local authorities (39)
- Health (36)
- Working with parents (34)
- Children's centres (30)
- Business (29)
- Childminding (26)
- Birth to threes (23)
- Funding (21)
- Careers and training (18)
- Health and nutrition (17)
- Inspection (14)
- Legislation and regulation (12)
- Practice (11)
- Social services (7)
- Training/education/students (7)
- Child development (6)
- Equipment and resources (5)
- Nutrition (5)
- Curriculum (4)
- Students (3)
- Activities (2)
- Communication and language (2)
- Safeguarding/child protection (2)
- Special needs (2)
- Discipline (1)
- Early years teacher status (1)
- Enabling environments (1)
- Learning & development (1)
- Observation/assessment/planning (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)
- Positive relationships (1)