Articles: 3 results Filter results »
The upcoming review of the Early Years Foundation Stage needs to look carefully at worldwide studies of effective pre-school approaches, says Oli de Botton of the CfBT Education Trust.
There is 'overwhelming' support among most early years practitioners for the EYFS framework, new research by the Institute of Education suggests.
Only meaningful dialogue between the Government and the early years sector will avoid ideological swings in policy and achieve a balanced approach to reform of the EYFS, say Margaret Edgington, Richard House and Kim Simpson of the Open EYE Campaign.
- Communication and language (3)
- Curriculum (3)
- Literacy (3)
- Mathematics (3)
- Practice (3)
- Expressive arts and design (2)
- Observation/assessment/planning (2)
- Personal/social/emotional development (2)
- Physical development (2)
- Policy and politics (2)
- Understanding the world (2)
- A unique child (1)
- Archive (1)
- Enabling environments (1)
- Learning & development (1)
- Positive relationships (1)