Articles: 2 results Filter results »
Phonics is an 'indispensable tool' that should be used to teach children how to read by age six, according to a new report by Ofsted.
The upcoming review of the Early Years Foundation Stage needs to look carefully at worldwide studies of effective pre-school approaches, says Oli de Botton of the CfBT Education Trust.
- News (2)
- Communication and language (2)
- Curriculum (2)
- Literacy (2)
- Policy and politics (2)
- Expressive arts and design (1)
- Mathematics (1)
- Observation/assessment/planning (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)
- Physical development (1)
- Practice (1)
- Understanding the world (1)