Articles: 2 results Filter results »
The abolition of a flagship programme designed to foster creativity in children has been condemned by teachers and ambassadors of the arts as threatening the education of the most vulnerable children.
The upcoming review of the Early Years Foundation Stage needs to look carefully at worldwide studies of effective pre-school approaches, says Oli de Botton of the CfBT Education Trust.
- News (2)
- Curriculum (2)
- Expressive arts and design (2)
- Policy and politics (2)
- Child development (1)
- Communication and language (1)
- Literacy (1)
- Mathematics (1)
- Observation/assessment/planning (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)
- Physical development (1)
- Practice (1)
- Understanding the world (1)