Articles: 2 results Filter results »
Requiring only simple materials, block play nevertheless gives children the power to bring imaginary worlds to life. Michael Follett suggests handing over creative control.
Superhero play has inspired the creation of a film at one London school. Meredith Jones Russell hears about the creative process.
- Feature (2)
- Curriculum (2)
- Learning & development (2)
- Practice (2)
- Activities (1)
- Child development (1)
- Communication and language (1)
- Expressive arts and design (1)
- Personal/social/emotional development (1)
- Physical development (1)
- Understanding the world (1)