21 Dec 2005,
2. Do you offer a range of opportunities for younger children and families to stay and play?
3. Do you have any documents/folders that collect children's experiences to share between home and school?
4. How do you tune into what each child's interests are?
5. How do you build on this in your planning?
6. Do you plan together in staff teams to help children experience a consistent approach?
7. Do you use the local environment as a resource to provide lively new experiences for the children?
8. Do you invite approved artists, musicians, poets, actors and others with creative skills to perform to and work with children?
9. How do you ensure that information you have collected about children is passed on to their next setting or class?
10. Do you take the time to explain how and why you are covering specific curriculum areas in your setting?