The Nutrition Zone returns for 2016, featuring a demonstration area with full working kitchen.
- Annabel Karmel, leading expert and best-selling author on young children’s nutrition, will be cooking delicious meals to inspire early years settings on Friday f
- rom 12.00-13.00
- Slice of Pie, the catering company run by NW Nursery Food Award winner Tootsies, will be at the stove on Friday from 10.30-11.00 and 14.00-14.30
- Caterers YumYumMe will be holding sessions on ‘Clever food for clever nurseries’ on Saturday from 10.30-11.00 and 14.00-14.30
- 'Fun food that packs a punch - delicious & healthy food ideas for busy little people' with Kate Percy of Go faster food for schools is on Saturday from 12-12.30.
Annabel Karmel will also have a stand in the exhibition where visitors can buy her books and find advice about providing meals for children in early years settings.
The Live Theatre on the exhibition floor will be buzzing throughout the show, with free presentations from leading suppliers and providers ranging from supporting children with language delay to training, music, apps for young learners and childminding.
Make sure you drop in to pick up some great advice and guidance.
We're delighted that the Live Theatre will be sponsored by childcare.co.uk.
- Supporting children's speech, language and communication development, with Shona Crichton of the Communication Trust
- Let's talk trianing, with Susan McGhee of BNG Training
- Sounds of Intent in the early years, with Professor Adam Ockleford of Roehampton University
- Sustained shared thinking in the real world, with Mine Conkbayir and Michael Jones
- How to narrow the gap for 3-4-year-olds with delayed language, with Kate Freeman of I CAN