Season's greetings from Nursery World
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
The Nursery World team would like to wish all our readers, contributors and advertisers a Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2019.
The next issue of Nursery World will be published on 7 January. There are some great specials and series planned, including:
- A new series of posters on musical instruments, beginning with drums
- A series on managing equality and diversity
- Sensory processing - a new series from Anne O'Connor and SEND to Learn
- All About Storytelling from Mary Medlicott.
- EYFS Best Practice in Schools: Role Play
Our daily email news bulletins, featuring all the latest news and opinion, will return on 2 January.
Why not explore our website www.nurseryworld.co.uk at your leisure over the Christmas an New Year period - you'll find a wealth of information and ideas in our Practice Guides and Management Guides.
We hope you have the chance for a peaceful and restful break – we are all going to need it!