Going live at the Nursery World Show
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Enhance your time at the Nursery World Show 2018 with a visit to our Live Theatre, where you can hear from a wide range of speakers.
A packed programme runs throughout the two days of the show on 2 and 3 February at London's Business Design Centre, and visitors are welcome to attend as many Live Theatre sessions as they want, all for free.
- Supporting children with SEND, with Alex Grady of nasen
- Achieving excellence, with Smarties and Cedar House Day Nurseries
- Speech, language and communication, with The Communication Trust
- The Autism Education Trust's early years programme
- LEYF's pedagogy and dialogic reading approach with Gary Simpson
- Schemas with Stella Nalini
- Update on tax-free childcare and the Childcare Service with HMRC
Register to attend the Nursery World Show free, plus book tickets for our seminars and masterclasses at www.nurseryworldshow.com/london