In 10 years' time, the Welsh Government wants to have a highly-skilled workforce that:
- is highly regarded (a career of choice)
- understands how children learn and develop
- structures activities and time to support all children to develop to their full potential
- are proactive learners in their own right
- is bilingual.
The draft plan sets out how it aims to support individuals and address the workforce development needs of all types of registered early years, childcare and play provision, in both the maintained and non-maintained sectors.
This consultation seeks views on the proposals suggested in the draft plan and invites comments on their potential impact and benefits.
- Start of consultation: 22/09/2014
- End of consultation: 15/12/2014
- Access the consultation here.