We're delighted to announce that the Nursery World Show 2016 has a headline sponsor - equipment and resource supplier Early Years Direct.
The exhibition will feature more than 80 stands, including:
- Early years organisations 4Children, Early Education, NDNA, Pre-School Learning Alliance and Pacey
- Equipment companies including Community Playthings, Hope, Cosy, TTS, Early Years Direct and Morleys
- Software suppliers 2Simple, First Steps and Astec
- Charities, training companies, universities, nursery groups, book publishers and nutrition companies
- The DfE
Come and have a play at stand number 50 with Hope Education’s brand new early years Beach Hut. With superior build quality made to last, this little Beach Hut is perfect for nursery use – and it is CE marked and features smooth surfaces inside and out and acrylic safety glass.
Hope has a special 20% show discount, meaning it is priced at only £680.00 (ex VAT). For a sneak preview, visit http://www.hope-education.co.uk/products/offers/new-product-highlights/early-years/he1496312_beach-hut-playhouse
The Nutrition Zone returns for 2016, featuring a demonstration area with full working kitchen.
- Annabel Karmel, leading expert and best-selling author on young children’s nutrition, will be cooking delicious meals to inspire early years settings on Friday from 12.00-13.00
- Slice of Pie, the catering company run by NW Nursery Food Award winner Tootsies, will be at the stove on Friday from 10.30-11.00 and 14.00-14.30
- Caterers YumYumMe will be holding sessions on ‘Clever food for clever nurseries’ on Saturday from 10.30-11.00 and 14.00-14.30
Annabel Karmel will also have a stand in the exhibition where visitors can buy her books and find advice about providing meals for children in early years settings.
The Live Theatre on the exhibition floor will be buzzing throughout the show, with free presentations from leading suppliers and providers ranging from supporting children with language delay to training, music, apps for young learners and childminding. See the full programme.
Masterclasses and seminars
An amazing array of the leading experts in the early years sector are offering guidance and information over the two days of the show in our Masterclass and seminar programme. Friday’s Masterclass ‘We’re going on a language hunt’ is being led by world-renowned author Michael Rosen, while Professor Tina Bruce is heading Saturday’s ‘Early Years Provision in Schools’. Hour-long seminars cover the whole of the Early Years Foundation Stage, as well as the new inspection framework, with speakers including Dr Kay Mathieson, Julia Manning-Morton, Martin Pace and Kathryn Solly. Many sessions have sold out, but a limited number of tickets are available on the day, so take the opportunity to get some CPD from the very best. See the full programme.
Register and reserve your seminar places now at http://www.nurseryworldshow.com/