Our special publication for early years leaders and managers tackles all the top concerns for today's senior early years staff, including 30 hours funding, Ofsted's new inspection framework, training, the national living wage and Brexit.
In this issue you'll find:
- How settings are coping with wage rises amid other increasing costs
- What is new in Ofsted's education inspection framework?
- The key findings from a report into the 30 hours policy
- A parent's guide to childcare funding
- How nurseries are planning for Brexit?
- Advice on finding effective, evidence-based CPD
- The benefits of Early Years Teacher training
- Catering for the needs of Generation Z staff
Subscribe to Nursery World to receive 25 copies of our magazine, plus supplements, posters and access to 35,000 articles on our website.