Our programme of hour-long seminars covers aspects of practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage, with sessions led by highly-renowned trainers and consultants, including Alice Sharp, Judith Twani, Dr Kay Mathieson, Anne O'Connor and Penny Tassoni.
Topics range from role play, block play, maths, outdoors, behaviour and the characteristics of effective learning to self-regulation, multilingualism and SEND.
Friday's programme also includes:
- Ofsted's view of play and the adult role with Gill Jones
- How laughter and humour can contribute to young children's learning with Dr Casper Addyman
- Choosing and sharing picture books with Sue McGonigle and Kate Read
- Communication & Language with Professor Padraic Monaghan
- Enabling Environments with Clare Crowther
Saturday seminars include:
- Building early years teams with June O'Sullivan
- Physical development with Carol Archer
- Reggio Emilia with Hayley Peacock
- School readiness with Tamsin Grimmer
- Technology with Marc Faulder
Many of our seminars sell out quickly, so go to www.nurseryworldshow.com/london to book your places - early bird discount is available until 8 December.