A stellar line-up at the show's Live Theatre includes an array of early years experts offering advice and information.
Sessions on Friday include:
- Dr Jo Verrill of Ceeda on the new research programme she is leading
- the ever-popular Alice Sharp on 'Are you a learning provocateur?'
- Alex Grady of nasen on improving outcomes for children with SEND
- Sarah Read of Action for Children on 30 hours policy
- Alison Woolf of Better Play on play as communication
- Dt Matt Stanford of MBK Training on peer observations
- Catherine Clark of TTS on exciting learning opportunities.
Saturday's programme includes further opportunities to see Catherine Clark, Alex Grady and Alice Sharp, plus:
- Sara Dhokia and Ash Pajpani of Blossom Educational on early years technology
- Rachel Buckler and Sandra Breen of EduRecord on getting ready for Ofsted
- Mine Conkbayir on neuroscience
- Paul Campbell of Capture Education.
Lots of delicious food will be cooked up in our working kitchen. Sessions include:
- 'Getting their five-a-day in a fun way' with Honey Pot Day Nurseries
- 'Encouraging healthy eating habits for children in Early Years' with Clockwork Childcare
- 'Creative ways to support fussy eaters' with Early Start Wellbeing and Nutrition.
Register now for free entry to Nursery World North and find out more about the Live Threatre, the seminar and masterclass programme, the Nutrition Zone and the Early Years Resources & Learning Zone, as well as the exhibition. http://www.nurseryworldshow.com/liverpool