Our last print magazine of 2014 came out on 15 December, and the next will be published on 12 January.
We're sending out our final email bulletin of the year today (19 December) and will then resume on 5 January.
The Nursery World office will be closed from 24 December to 4 January.
Next year, look out for:
- A new series on two-year-olds and behaviour from Julia Manning-Morton
- A new series of beautifully illustrated posters featuring number rhymes
- Regular features on using social media from Kate Tyler of Shake Social
- New columnist Sue Cowley - author, trainer, teacher and chair of a pre-school committee
- Nursery World Awards 2015, opening for entries in February
Meanwhile, if you're after some diversion from seasonal activities, why not:
- Explore our website, and have a look at our Practice Guides and Management Guides, as well as our new Nutrition page and Early Years Teacher Status section
- Register for the Nursery World Show 2015 on 6 and 7 February, to visit our great exhibition, and book tickets for the fantastic seminar and masterclass programme.
Best wishes and many thanks to all our readers, partners and advertisers and everybody in the early years community.