Find out who is in our Top 25 table of the largest nursery groups in the UK. There are several new faces, such as Magic Nurseries and Childcare East Midlands, as well as some who have leapt up the table, including All About Children.
And our exclusive quality rankings by Ofsted grades will also be pored over by the early years sector. Kids Ist has topped the league once more, with new entry Kids Planet straight in at no 2.
Nursery Chains also contains our regular comprehensive listings of groups throughout the UK, with details of each one's settings, places, staff, and plans.
- Nursery group leaders outline their priorities for early years policy with the general election looming
- How chains are getting involved in training to deliver the new Early Years Teacher Status
- Profile of Happy Kids Childcare and Big Life, both launching successful businesses in deprived areas
- Forging global links and the benefits for your group
- We talk to Sarah Rotundo-Fergusson, winner of NW's Nursery Operations/Regional Manager of the Year Award
Nursery Chains is available online for subscribers to Nursery World.