- Supporting families into work and increasing their earnings
- Improving living standards, and
- Preventing poor children becoming poor adults through raising their educational attainment.
The consultation is seeking the views of:
- the voluntary and community sector
- local and central government
- parents and carers
- children and young people
- representative bodies
- social enterprises
You can find the consultation here.
The consultation was published on 27 February and the closing date is 22 May 2014.