The nursery group’s most recent acquisition in the village of Monton Green, Greater Manchester, will provide places for up to 78 children with a staff team of 28.
Monton House, which previously housed offices, features a large outdoor play area and offers separate training facilities for staff and a lounge for parents to relax in.
The new setting will open at the end of October and will also offer:
- Spanish lessons from Lingotots
- football coaching and physical exercise classes from Little Legends
- a children’s library
- introduction to children’s history sessions
- morning ‘shake and wake’ exercise sessions for children and parents
- massage and yoga sessions for children and parents
- support sessions for parents on topics including toilet training, weaning and first aid
- parents’ well-being and self-care workshops
The KidzRus nursery group was established in 2015. It also runs two settings in Swinton, one in Media City in Salford, and another in Irlam, all in the Greater Manchester area. The new setting will take the total number of registered places the group offers to 343, and staff numbers to 106.
Director Nicola Fleury said, ‘We are delighted to be opening our fifth setting in the very picturesque village of Monton. We are really looking forward to welcoming new parents and children and excited to be part of a lovely community.
‘In addition, we are proud to extend our quality childcare provision including our highly experienced staff team. We feel it’s a natural progression of the group and we take pride on investing and nurturing our staff team to share the same vision for the well-being of every child.’
Ms Fleury added, ‘At the moment everything is really coming together. We are expanding so much, and we are nominated in two categories at the Nursery World Awards 2018. We have so much going on. It’s a really great time for us.’