Our Practice section draws on the expertise of leading early years figures:
- Building Your Curriculum includes Anne O'Connor on how young children can spend time in their community; and Penny Tassoni's Around the Nursery series in the baby room.
- We look at the challenges of providing resources for a stimulating enabling environment, despite the constraints of Covid-19.
- Our regular EYFS Best Practice in Schools focus examines how schools are changing their curriculum to cater for September's year 1 starters.
- Find out about an innovative music project that supports communication and language.
- Andy McCormack's picturebook series turns the pages of interactive titles.
- A guide to parents' anxieties as nurseries open to more children.
- PIMS-TS, the coronavirus-related condition that affects young children.
A six-page activity pull-out includes:
- The A to Z of learning - D is for dyeing, dens and dance.
- A mini-poster on sharing the finger rhyme Tommy Thumb.
- A project exploring ways of crossing a patch of mud.
In Management, you'll find:
- Laura Hoyland's advice on opening your doors to more children, based on her nursery's experience.
- A visit to Norwich in the final part of our opportunity areas series.
- Our leadership for the EIF series focuses on CPD.
All this, plus news analysis, comment and an A2 poster on eating healthily.
Subscribe now so you don't miss an issue https://bit.ly/2U1f2bP