Our experts go back to 'first principles' on how to plan and resource an 'enabling environment', offering advice on what furniture to choose and setting out the do's and don'ts of buying large equipment, from sand and water trays to indoor gyms and dens.
There's advice too on sensory play for under-threes, an update on ICT for the early years and an essential guide on how to approach outdoors provision.
- Planning your nursery layout
- A guide to buying big equipment
- Cater for children's need to be active outdoors
- A flexible approach to sleep time
- Durable and versatile furniture
- Resources for babies and toddlers
- Engaging equipment for creativity
- Make sure your provision is safe
- Provide a mix of ICT resources
Make sure you don't miss this essential guide. Subscribers to Nursery World can access all articles online.