Nursery Food is our annual special focus on nutrition for children from brith to five. The latest edition includes:
- A report on how the extended childcare offer could affect the quality of nursery food
- Why breakfast is such an important meal
- Catering for meatlimes as a childminder
- Writing a food hygiene policy to support staff and keep children safe
- A healthy eating initiative in Glasgow helping families to cook from scratch
- The pros and cons of moving from a bottle to an open cup
Make sure you receive every issue of Nursery World, complete access to our website and all our supplements and posters with a subscription.