The awarding body’s new qualifications will be delivered in September 2014 and it had its first one approved by Ofqual in December. The Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator) is soon to be followed by a work-based equivalent, aimed at those over the age of 19 and in work.
Each CACHE training day provides six hours of continuing professional development and gives delegates the opportunity to network, share concerns and work towards solutions with colleagues.
Specifically the day’s agenda will:
- Explore the qualifications in depth
- Get to know CACHE paperwork
- Highlight and share good practice
- Answer all delegate questions
- Review current practices
- Network with centres offering similar qualifications
- Explore key concepts and principles
- Obtain advice about which qualifications fit into which job role
The following dates are scheduled. Both London dates are currently sold out but next week CACHE will be adding more dates for the Summer.
London 19 March
Darlington 20 March
Nottingham 25 March
London 2 April
Liverpool 29 April
Birmingham 1 May
Exeter 2 May
CACHE’s other 2014 training programmes include Delivering Good Practice in Delivering CACHE Playwork Qualifications and Good Practice in Delivering CACHE Leadership and Management Qualifications.
More information here